Phoenix Rising Singers
|Record #: KNA0043||Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 30 Jul 2019|
|Mailing Address||c/o Phoenix Rising Singers, Attention: Cathie Mutter
2466 Fairhall Rd
Canada V1W 2W2
|Primary Contact||Cathie Mutter, Lead Team Co-Chair, Phoenix Rising Singers; Phone: 250.212.2789; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Sharron Gibb, Lead Team Co-Chair, Phoenix Rising Singers; Phone: 778.754.2015; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Gayl Culling, Lead Team Member, Phoenix Rising Singers; Phone: 250.979.2979; Email: email@example.com|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/PhoenixRisingSingers|
|Description & Services|
|Service Details||Phoenix Rising Singers is a friendly, non-auditioned, adult choral group in the Kelowna area. If you:
* Like to meet new people
* Can carry a tune (we have sopranos, altos, tenors & bass singers)
* Enjoy learning with & performing in a group
* Have previous choir experience (not essential) ...then our group may be just what you're looking for!
Our repertoire includes a wide range of music from popular to a few "classics". Our singers will work toward memorizing each piece, however; we bring our black music folders along for performances.
|Hours||6:30pm - 9:30 pm|
|Dates||Monday evening practices|
|Eligibility||Ages: 20 year(s) - 85 year(s)
We are open to including adult singers of all ages!
|How to Apply||Please:
* visit the website or our Facebook page to contact/message us for details
* or send us an email through any of the above contact
* or use the "Contact Us" link on our website
|Cost||Membership - $65 per season|
|Meetings||Fall Session - September-December
Spring Session - January-December
|Address & Map||
PRS "Home Studio"
1425 Alta Vista Rd
Canada V1Y 6K8
|Located In Community||Kelowna|