|Record #: KNA0664||Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 26 Jan 2018|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/communityfuturescentralokanagan/
|Description & Services|
|Service Details||- Offers loans to businesses for start-up or expansion
- Provides an alternate source of funding to businesses for start-up, expansion or business purchase
- Term financing up to 5 years to a maximum of $150,000 is available to qualified applicants is available from the General Loan Fund, Youth Loan Fund (ages 18-29), Community Business Loan Fund, and Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Fund
|Hours||Mon-Wed: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thu: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
|Eligibility||- Applicants must be residents of the Central Okanagan (Oyama to Peachland).
- The business must operate and continue to operate during the term of the loan in the Central Okanagan. Applicants must not be in a position to access traditional sources of financing.
- All loans are repayable in full. If your loan is approved you will meet with staff to arrange security requirements and the terms and conditions of your loan.
- Community Futures is an alternative source of business capital offered at 9%. The interest rate is a set rate for the full term of the loan. Processing fees of 2% of the total amount will be applied (minimum of $350.00) upon approval and draw down of funds.
- Life Insurance coverage is mandatory for loans exceeding $25,000, exclusive of fees.
|How to Apply||Call for appointment or attend an Information Session|
|Address & Map||
1726 Dolphin Ave, #210
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9R9
View MapQuest Map
|Located In Community||Kelowna|
|Major Intersection||Dolphin Ave and Kirschner Rd|
|Accessibility||Accessible by elevator|