Basic Computer Skills for Adults
|Record #: KNA0725||Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 11 Jun 2019|
|Description & Services|
|Service Details||Would you like to learn basic computer skills? Learn more about your cell phone or iPad? Learn how to set up an email or Facebook account? Learn how to Skype?
- Check out these training classes & tutoring/mentoring opportunities.
- They are offered either free of charge or for a reasonable fee.
- Kelowna Library (downtown location): 250.762.2800 ext.2821
- Parkinson Senior Society (located at Parkinson Rec Centre): 250.762.4108
- Peachland Wellness Centre: 250.767.0141
- Seniors Outreach & Resource Centre: 250.861.6180
- Westside Health Network: 250.768.3305
|Eligibility||Eligibility requirements may apply. Please contact the above numbers for full details.|
|Located In Community||Central Okanagan|