Variety, The Children's Charity
|Record #: KNA0768||Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 02 May 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1.800.381.2040|
|CanadaHelps Donation Page||www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/variety-the-childrens-charity-of-bc-tent-47/|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/variety.bc.ca
|Description & Services|
|Service Details||Raises funds and distributes grants throughout British Columbia to inspire hope, enrich lives, and build a better future for children who have special needs|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and under
Helps children from birth to their 19th birthday who meet the following criteria:
- BC or Yukon resident for a minimum of three months with a valid Health Care Card
- Qualified special need (medical/developmental) as recognized by a designated professional
- Financial circumstance that limits the ability to afford the item or service required
|How to Apply||- Complete our online prescreen form for your Individual or Organizational request (Emergency Response and Sunshine Coaches don't require a prescreen).
- After we receive your form, we'll contact you based on our guidelines and provide a formal application for you to complete and submit.
- We'll review your completed application and contact you with the status of your approval.
|Address & Map||4300 Still Creek Dr
Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6
View MapQuest Map
|Located In Community||British Columbia|
|Established||1965 - Variety Club of BC|
|Former Name||Variety Club|