You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Driver
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Worker accompaniment (e.g. shopping, doctor’s visits, banking, etc.)
- ESL teachers (substitute teachers, teaching assistants, tutors)
- Transportation (e.g. to and from social events)
- Logistics planning assistance
- Entertainers and cooks for social events
If you are interested and have time, e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know what you're interested in, an estimate of how much time you have (e.g. 1 day all season, a couple days a month, etc.) and whether you speak any Spanish.
- Loads, unloads and transports equipment to and from clients’ homes or between HELP sites as per schedule
- Ensures the separation of clean and dirty equipment throughout the transportation process, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Observes routine precautions in the handling of used equipment including the use of required personal protective equipment and hand hygiene
- Follows all vehicle safety and maintenance policies and procedures
- Assists the Technician in the installation of equipment in clients’ homes, following written procedures
- Provides professional customer service when delivering or retrieving equipment from clients’ homes or HELP sites;
- Accepts and documents financial and equipment donations in support of Canadian Red Cross programs and services and/or other Red Cross appeals
- Performs cleaning and routine maintenance and inspection of returned equipment according to Red Cross standards and procedures
- Understands and upholds the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and Mission Statement
- Complies with Red Cross HELP policies and procedures