You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Youth
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
One of the biggest benefits of being exclusively run by volunteers is that it allows 100% of the proceeds to go back into local community causes. While you’re here at Kelowna RibFest, be sure to thank a volunteer for their hard work and dedication to making our event a huge success.
- Access to basic needs, including food, clothing, shelter, access to showers and laundry
- Supervision and engagement
- Support, mentoring, and positive relationships
- Recreational activities and opportunities
- Life-skills training and employment-seeking support
- Advocacy and referrals to appropriate community resources
We are seeking volunteers for various roles:
- picking up donations
- administrative tasks
- meal preparation
- mentoring, supervising and engaging youth
- distributing basic needs items
- leading or supporting skill-based workshops & activities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Agency’s Mission Statement and Core Values are demonstrated in everyday practice
- Assist in engaging the youth in a variety of programs and activities.